Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rhonda's Belly Fat Cure - Day 14

September 28 2010:

Lesson Learn: Going to a company sponsor lunch can get you in trouble if your not discipline. I started off good had Crab Cake for appetizer, red snapper/broccoli and a touch of mash potatoes for lunch. Then comes desert. My plan was to only taste and share with my co-workers. So then came a home made bread pudding looking like it's weighs at least a good 10lbs...I only had 4 teaspoons which was too much. I never should've orderd it. That cost me 1.8lbs.....

B - Wheat Tortilla - 0/1, 6 grams of fiber
S - none :-(
L - Crab cake, blackened snapper, broccoli and 1/3 of bread pudding
D - None - too full from lunch
Water
Total S/C - ?????

Week 1 Weigh In: 189.2lbs
Week 2 Weigh In - 188.8lbs
Total Lost: 4.6 lbs 2'' off Waist

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rhonda, I found your blog and I will add it to my list. I will try to get people to come over. I have noticed that you are not eating enough. It is real important to not skip meals and eat more veggies. Try to stay away from the veggies with too much sugar, like: sweet potatoes fries and carrots and no bread pudding.
    Great job on the weight loss. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda, found your blog at Rosalies and I feel your pain about the bread pudding! I LOVE bread pudding and haven't had any for 2 1/2 months cuz I just know if I put one bite in my mouth I'm a gonner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies for the comment and encouragement!

    ReplyDelete