Thursday, September 16, 2010

Rhonda's Belly Fat Cure - Introduction

Greetings,

I was shown Jorge Cruise "Belly Fate Cure" book on 9/14/2010 and my new lifestyle begins. So in order to encourage myself and hopefully encourage others. I'm starting this blog. A little history about me, I'm 5"3 inches with a start weight of 193.4lbs. I've never been this huge in my entire life. For the last 5 to 7 years I've added a whopping 60lbs. As I look back on my life now I understand stress and the lack of knowledge of what I was eating has lead me into this predicament. Now, with the Belly Fat cure book I'm learning that I have been consuming too much sugar and carbs. In the past I ate as if I was  eating for 2 to 3 people. Now, I'm beginning this journey of only eating for Rhonda. You too can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment