Thursday, September 16, 2010

Rhonda's Belly Fat Cure - Day 1

September 15th 2010:

Measurements, Planning: Don't forget to weigh and measure your wastline!

I arise with the thoughts ok what am I going to eat today. I immediately start searching for foods I can consume for Breakfast (B), Lunch (L) and Dinner (D) that equals 15/6.

B - (2) eggs, (2) bacon
S - (1) boiled egg, egg white only because I don't like the boiled egg yolk.
L - Smokey Turkey Sandwich - page 143 of the book.
S - 1/4 cup of blueberries, 1st time measuring food in my life. I ate each one at a time with truly tasting blueberries for the 1st time. That was my sugar high!
D - Smokey turkey sandwich - page 143 of the book b/c of lack of time and a part -time job.
W - 40oz of water intake, this is a estimate.

--BM - 2 in a day which was good...


To add a little encouragement the next morning, I weighed myself i was down 1lb... i'm so excited to see where would I be weekly!

No comments:

Post a Comment