Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Rhonda's Belly Fat Cure - Day 8

September 22 2010:

B - (1) slices of Oroweat 100% Whole Wheat S/C- 0/1 with Kraft Philadephlia cheese S/C - 1/0
S - none :-(
L - Turkey Sandwich on Ezekial Bread: S/C: 0/1, 0/1 with 6 grams of fiber from bread! Vegetables: 2/0
S -  Doritos  S/C: 1/1
D - Turkey Sandwich on Ezekial Bread: S/C: 0/1, 0/1 with 6 grams of fiber from bread!
Total S/C - 4/6

Note: I have a part time job so in order for me to continue this healthy journey lifestyle, I eat two turkey sandwiches a day only when i have to work that night otherwise I cook a home made meal.  I think i'm addicted to the provolone cheese and right now I'm good with sandwiches for lunch...

Week 1 Weigh In: 189.2lbs
Lost: 4.2 lbs 2'' off Waist

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rhonda, I am glad to have found another BFC friend out there. I hope all is going well for you. I have been on this plan for almost 7wks now and enjoying it. If you would like to follow my blog as well my blog is dchesney65.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete